"If I ever go looking for my heart's desire again, I won't look any further than my own back yard. Because if it isn't there, I never really lost it to begin with." Dorothy Gail in "The Wizard of Oz"

Whatever happens around you, don't take it personally... Nothing other people do is because of you. It is because of themselves. - Don Miguel Ruiz

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Swell Season - When Your Mind's Made Up (Live at Amoeba)

Thankful to an old friend for introducing me to this movie and this music. Though you are no longer a part of my life, you will always be with me...I will never forget you.


1 comment:

  1. Don't know why this isn't showing. Anyway, it's from Swell Season (live at Amoeba) 'When Your Mind's Made Up' from the Once movie/soundtrack. Great quality here.

    ReplyDelete

Some days … the whole world seems upside down. And then somehow, and probably, and when you least expect it, the world rights itself again. MG