"If I ever go looking for my heart's desire again, I won't look any further than my own back yard. Because if it isn't there, I never really lost it to begin with." Dorothy Gail in "The Wizard of Oz"

Whatever happens around you, don't take it personally... Nothing other people do is because of you. It is because of themselves. - Don Miguel Ruiz

Friday, November 18, 2011

Marie Fisker - Ghost Of Love



Ghost of Love bound unto your name;
So it be running thru my veins;
Yesterday I fell out of grace,
I made you feel bad again,
I wanted all your reasons explained;
guess I wanted too much, guess I wanted too much.

Gonna stay humbled to this rock.
Silently when I know that I belong..

Tell me stay on the right track,
You know I have faith and beliefs
In my life and just..
I guess I wanted that much.......

2 comments:

  1. like this song... thx for lyrics

    ReplyDelete
  2. "solid beat running through my veins"
    "sigh relieved when i know that i belong"

    ReplyDelete

Some days … the whole world seems upside down. And then somehow, and probably, and when you least expect it, the world rights itself again. MG