"If I ever go looking for my heart's desire again, I won't look any further than my own back yard. Because if it isn't there, I never really lost it to begin with." Dorothy Gail in "The Wizard of Oz"

Whatever happens around you, don't take it personally... Nothing other people do is because of you. It is because of themselves. - Don Miguel Ruiz

Friday, November 18, 2011

In life, we do things. Some we wish we had never done and some we wish we could replay a million times. All those things make us who we are...in the end they shape and detail us. If we were to reverse them, we wouldn't be the person we are today. So just live, make mistakes and have wonderful memories. But never second guess who you are, where you've been and most importantly, where you're going..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some days … the whole world seems upside down. And then somehow, and probably, and when you least expect it, the world rights itself again. MG