"If I ever go looking for my heart's desire again, I won't look any further than my own back yard. Because if it isn't there, I never really lost it to begin with." Dorothy Gail in "The Wizard of Oz"

Whatever happens around you, don't take it personally... Nothing other people do is because of you. It is because of themselves. - Don Miguel Ruiz

Thursday, July 7, 2011


Remember, people only rain on your parade because they’re jealous of your sun and tired of their shade.

Faith is about believing in something and knowing in your heart that it is true, even when your mind can't find the answers.

Worry is pulling tomorrow's clouds over today's sunshine.☆´¯)(¸☆

The important thing about a problem is not the solution, but the strength we gain in finding the solution. ~Mark Twain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some days … the whole world seems upside down. And then somehow, and probably, and when you least expect it, the world rights itself again. MG