"If I ever go looking for my heart's desire again, I won't look any further than my own back yard. Because if it isn't there, I never really lost it to begin with." Dorothy Gail in "The Wizard of Oz"

Whatever happens around you, don't take it personally... Nothing other people do is because of you. It is because of themselves. - Don Miguel Ruiz

Saturday, July 23, 2011





Geez I sure miss certain friends at times. That one friend that knows so much abt you and that you just connect with so well and on so many levels; that one friend that you share certain things with; that one friend that you always have fun with, you laugh, you walk, you talk...and talk without having to say anything; that one friend that you always want to be with; that one friend that just makes you complete; that one friend that is so wrong for you, but so right for you (ugh the cliche but it's the truth)...that one friend that you can't stop missing. Geez, I miss you wherever you are and whatever you're doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some days … the whole world seems upside down. And then somehow, and probably, and when you least expect it, the world rights itself again. MG