"If I ever go looking for my heart's desire again, I won't look any further than my own back yard. Because if it isn't there, I never really lost it to begin with." Dorothy Gail in "The Wizard of Oz"

Whatever happens around you, don't take it personally... Nothing other people do is because of you. It is because of themselves. - Don Miguel Ruiz

Tuesday, July 19, 2011


"I cannot live without books." ~Thomas Jefferson
Me either, Mr. Jefferson! Technology & gadgets & kindles are great, but I will always have a fondness for books!

Saddened to learn that Borders is closing its 400 remaining stores. I like my kindle, but I do still love my books and hanging out in bookstores. This is the 2nd largest U.S. bookstore chain to call it quits. Sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some days … the whole world seems upside down. And then somehow, and probably, and when you least expect it, the world rights itself again. MG