"If I ever go looking for my heart's desire again, I won't look any further than my own back yard. Because if it isn't there, I never really lost it to begin with." Dorothy Gail in "The Wizard of Oz"

Whatever happens around you, don't take it personally... Nothing other people do is because of you. It is because of themselves. - Don Miguel Ruiz

Monday, September 5, 2011

In memory of my dear friend, Tonya P who was taken from this earth too young, too soon.

Each day we breathe is a blessing, a gift from God. Don't take life for granted. We do not know our assigned time to leave this earth, and it can be taken in an unexpected instant. Love your family, love your friends, "love your neighbor"...love, it's what we are commanded to do. Count your blessings and be thankful for another day that you & those you love are given life..

You will be missed my friend. And your sweet baby girl will never get to know her wonderful mommy who loved her sooooo much. But your mommy is with Jesus now, and I'm sure you will get to meet her some day when you leave this place called Earth and move on to a perfect place, called heaven.

RIP Tonya P.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some days … the whole world seems upside down. And then somehow, and probably, and when you least expect it, the world rights itself again. MG